NEDLA is the regional chapter (Northeast & Mid-Atlantic US from Maine to Virginia) of an established national organization, the USDLA. We are dedicated to the free exchange of ideas and information between Academic, Corporate, Non-Profit, Government and Healthcare Digital Learning professionals concerning the myriad of issues and technological changes in the field of Learning Technologies and Methodologies.
As a community of digital best practice, we are dedicated to the development and application of cutting-edge digital educational technology and resources to support and enable powerful learning experiences for Corporate, Government, Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12, and Nonprofit.
Our vision is to be the premier digital education resource sharing cutting-edge expertise, learning technologies, andragogy, pedagogy, tools, best practices, and community support to enable learning.
Advocacy, Community, Continuous Learning, Diversity, Educational Innovation, Equity, Integrity, & Partnership.
- Advocacy: To promote the use of digital learning.
- Community: To serve our global community with honesty and dependability.
- Continuous Learning: To promote personal and professional lifelong learning.
- Diversity: To ensure diversity in our organization and programs.
- Educational Innovation: To support more flexible, efficient, and cost-effective educational solutions.
- Equity: To promote equitable access to lifelong learning.
- Integrity: To hold ourselves accountable and responsible for our actions.
- Partnership: To serve as a catalyst for information and knowledge sharing among diverse stakeholders.